We’ve started the search for a Pricing Analyst to support the delivery of our Private Medical Insurance (PMI) strategy.
The role reports directly to the Commercial Finance Manager Accountant and is key in supporting the profitable growth of the PMI portfolio.
It is a highly analytical position which also requires business partnering with our Sales & Distribution teams to optimise proposition development and pricing decisions to ensure delivery of financial targets.
Some of the day to day duties will involve:
- Supporting the delivery of PMI sales and profitability targets
- Provision of timely and accurate MI to aid commercial decisions
- Making recommendations based on commercial/market feedback
- Monitoring and addressing any customer Fair Value concerns
- Reviewing of pricing bases for the existing and legacy PMI product suite
- Engaging actively with other areas of the business and various stakeholders
Skills & experience we’re looking for:
- Highly numerate with strong analytical capability
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of financial modelling
- High levels of enthusiasm with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Numerical A-Level/degree or equivalent experience preferred
What will you get for this role?
- A salary between £30,000-£40,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing! We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you!
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you’ve applied stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daniela Krol a call on 0121 234 7660 or send an email to email@example.com
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.