FRENCH and GERMAN Audio Producers - for a US Global Health Brand
Successful candidates for this role will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Fluent in French or German with current deep knowledge of trends in health, food and lifestyle in France or Germany.
- Proven experience of good research skills, an ability to identify narratives and craft them into compelling scripts.
- Excellent self-management in their ability to produce content.
- Proven experience of researching, producing, directing & editing Podcasts/ Radio segments on their own.
- High proficiency in editing with Adobe Audition or Pro Tools to be able to edit audio to a high standard
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Able to record high-quality audio remotely
- Able to direct remotely, owing to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Able to edit podcasts
- Ability to research and interviewing high-profile guests and their teams from introduction through to booking, arranging schedules and negotiating deals
- Able to recognise trends, influencers and target guests for a millennial audience for a global health brand
- Experienced in obtaining relevant legal permissions for recording.
- Able to work within a team, helping colleagues when necessary but also confident solo working
- Keen interest in Fitness & Wellness, & understanding people on weight loss journey
- 6-month contract with possibility to extend