French and German Video Producers - for a US Global Health Brand
Successful candidates for this role will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Fluent in French or German with current deep knowledge of trends in health, food and lifestyle in France or Germany.
- Proven experience of good research skills, an ability to identify narratives and craft them into compelling scripts.
- Excellent self-management in their ability to produce content. Directing, often self-shooting (or direct remotely, owing to COVID-19 restrictions) as well as editing to a high standard.
- High proficiency in editing with Avid Media Composer and Boris Effects.
- Ability to use the following shooting kit: Iphone 11 Pro max, Filmic pro app, lighting kit, Osmo gimble, zoom mics etc...
- Understanding all the tech specs to put together a LIVE studio food show.
- Ability to meet deadlines without failure.
- Experience in obtaining all relevant legal permissions for filming.
- Keen interest in Fitness & Wellness
- Able to submit a self-shot reel
- 6-month contract with possibility to extend