Teaching Assistant Vacancy
- Interested in working Monday to Friday?
- Daily rate of pay is £65 - £75 per day!
- Living by or able to commute to the Carmarthen area?
- Interested in working in an excellent primary school in Carmarthen?
- Looking for a full-time teaching assistant role?
An exciting opportunity to join a two-form entry primary school in the Carmarthen area for a CACHE Level 3 teaching assistant has become available!
The role is full time and will be for 30 hours a week. The successful candidate will be expected to work across the age ranges from reception to year 6 as well as supporting pupils with learning difficulties.
The successful candidate will have; a relevant level 3 or higher childcare qualification, have good communication skills in Welsh and English and excellent literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE or equivalent, Grade C or above). Good ICT skills & the ability to speak Welsh would also be desirable, but not essential.
Experience of working with children as well as a desire to support pupils to reach their full potential through one-to-one work, group work and whole class support. Knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum would also be desirable.
What you will receive:
- Excellent rate of pay â€" minimum of £10 per hour
- A supportive and high achieving team
- A personal consultant with TP to support you throughout your teaching career
- Happy, well behaved children who are keen learners
- Excellent CPD or training opportunities
- Parents who are supportive of the school
- Well resourced facilities
To express your interest in this role please contact Chris for an informal conversation or send a copy of your CV through for consideration and weâ€™ll be in touch.
Hope to hear from you soon!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.