- Are you a qualified teacher looking to work in a large primary school in Swansea?
- Are you searching for an opportunity to work within an Early Years Position as a foundation for a childâ€™s education?
- Are you dedicated to providing a â€hands-onâ€™ experience for an group of early learners?
- We have the answer for you which is available from February 2021!
We are currently recruiting for a Foundation Phased / Early Years Teaching role which will overlook nursery and Reception years.
The School has put in place achievable targets but also embrace a very high mentality for succession which are necessary in ensuring the Early Years and Specialist Teaching Department excel. They are looking for a person which will also embrace their passion for rich and varied education and provide the children with a â€hands-onâ€™ experience to begin their educational journey. You will be assisted by a number of support staff both in and outside of the classroom as there is the opportunity to utilise outdoor space to the childrenâ€™s advantage.
Development areas which will be expected to be covered in the role include the following;
- Personal, social and emotional development;
- Communication and language;
- Understanding the world;
- Physical development;
- Expressive arts and design.
We welcome applicants who:
- Have gained Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK;
- Have specialised in the Foundation Phase or ALN setting or have significant experience of working in these areas;
- Are able to effectively utilise the Outdoor Classroom;
- Can confidently plan and delegate a daily routine for support staff within the classroom;
- Are a Qualified Teacher (NQTâ€™s)
- Seek a long term position teaching a full timetable with the relevant time set aside for Planning, Preparation and Assessment (PPA).
- Registered with the education workforce council (EWC) or willing to register
What can you expect from Teaching Personnel?
- A dedicated personal consultant to support you throughout your career with TP;
- Excellent pay rates (Minimum of 138.56 per day)
- Long-term primary teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Refer a friend bonus.
If you are interested in the above role and would like to find out more info please contact Laura for an informal conversation or send a copy of your CV through for consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.