Immediately Available Credit Control Manager
- Credit Control Manager
- Immediately available
Credit Control Manager position in the Kent area on a temporary/contract basis, Leading to permanent.
To be responsible for managing a small team, overseeing the administration of key client accounts and communicating feedback to the wider business.
Liaising and reporting to key stakeholders, recommending, implementing and ensuring adherence of agreed process throughout the business to enable accurate billing, timely cash collection and correct reporting of financials.
Overseeing and co-ordinating tasks undertaken by the Credit Control Team, identifying and driving efficiency savings within the department, as well as implementing new techniques to enhance current working practices.
Assist with the preparation of monthly reports and presentation of such to management.
- Ability to support the manager and deputise in their absence
- Capable of identifying high risk areas and managing exposure across business
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Advanced computer literacy - ability to handle and manage high volumes of data Understanding of payment terms and the importance to the business of timely collection Ability to work to departmental deadlines and targets
- Strong problem solving and query resolution skills
- Ability to prioritise and distribute workload across team
- Understanding of debtor days and credit control information
- Experience of overseeing/managing a team
- Experience of process documentation and implementation
- Knowledge and experience of credit insurance desirable
- Knowledge and experience of invoice discounting desirable
Competitive offer and free parking