- Urgent temporary requirement
- Must have previous Pensions (DC/DB) experience (minimum of 1 years experience)
- Opportunity until July 2021 (possibility of extension)
- This position often requires the handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity.
- As part of the dynamic environment and team, you will feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills as well as see your efforts contribute to meeting the needs of our clients.
- The supportive team oriented approach will motivate you to do your best while also helping others
- Comfortable liaising with scheme members as well as colleagues and managers over the phone - answering inbound queries and following up on outstanding queries.
- Must have previous Pensions experience
- Fully IT proficient on Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to learn processes and follow procedures
- Friendly, professional and confident personality
- Ability to take direction from several sources
- Strong attention to detail
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high level of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.