Behaviour Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Behaviour Teaching Assistant â€" Lancing
- Immediate start
- Permanent contract available
We are currently seeking experienced 1:1 Teaching Assistants to support Primary and Secondary students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties for an alternative provision based in Lancing. There have been influx of new pupils who require 1:1 support immediately so previous experience working with behaviour and autism is mandatory. You will be assigned a case load of 2 students and will need to plan and deliver morning and afternoon 1:1 sessions on Literacy and Numeracy, the session will also have to cross curricular and include a science element. The resources and curriculum will be provided, as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant you will take the curriculum and make the sessions tailored to learners special education needs , be highly interactive and fun of course!
1:1 Teaching Assistant:
- Must be confident to deliver 1:1 support to pupils with challenging behavioural needs and or Autism
- Previous experience is essential working with SEN
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Good oral and written skills will be required to write session evaluation reports
- Opportunity for professional development
- Able to deliver 1:1 sessions
Does this sound like you?
If yes, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please feel free to contact Louis Harris on the number below to discuss further.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.