University graduates for teaching assistant roles - east London
- TimePlan Education is currently recruiting several dynamic and enthusiastic university graduates for teaching assistant roles in the east London boroughs of Barking & Dagenham, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets and surrounding areas. These long-term roles will start after the current UK lockdown finishes (and there is also the possibility of shorter term roles).
- Previous experience working with children is not essential, although other relevant experience (for example in a dance, drama, sports or arts capacity) would be advantageous, as would experience supporting children with SEN.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills are essential.
- These roles would particularly suit individuals who are keen to undertake teacher training in the future and looking for teaching assistant experience in the meantime.
- TimePlan Education Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.