Temporary Healthcare Jobs
- We are looking for Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Workers - we have hundreds of care jobs nationwide across our 56 branches.
- At Nurseplus, we have temporary health care jobs available throughout the UK. We have a quick and simple registration and induction process; you can even register over the phone!
- Experience isn't necessary for some roles, you will be given free training to equip you for work.
- Excellent weekly pay and flexible shifts are available.
- We would love to have you join our team delivering care to vulnerable people on the frontline during Covid-19.
- The UK is in desperate need of care staff to help support our healthcare system. If you are looking for care work or just wanting to help where you can, please register with us today.
Minimum requirements to work with Nurseplus as a Support Worker :
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Support Worker:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Refer a friend scheme- Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Career development support- Nurseplus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurseplus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for jobs in Bexhill-on-Sea