The Online MBA
Powered by Coursesonline
Course overviewTransform your career with UK’s most innovative online MBA.
Study an industry-relevant, practical MBA that bridges the gap between academic and theoretical concepts. Utilise case studies from hundreds of world leaders and titans of industry to achieve tangible outcomes that impact your business and career from the very start! Executive a live MBA project with a top employer as part of your degree.
- The Online MBA won Students’ Choice Awards 2019 and ranked top 10 in the UK.
- The University of Wales ranked #1 for overall postgraduate taught satisfaction in Business and Administration and for courses and lecturers in the WhatUni Awards 2020.
- Benefit from a practical project-based curriculum where you’ll apply everything you learn to real-world situations and solve legitimate business challenges that will transform your career.
- Gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders, including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more.
- No Exams. Work on real projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, United Nations, Make-A-Wish, Radisson, Equal Experts, Slater and Gordon, Telstra, Ceridian and more.
- Learn through a state-of-the-art platform with students and faculty around the world with discussion forums and support 24/7.
- Alternative entry pathways available: No Bachelor’s Degree, No Problem. Entry via management experience.
- Broaden your global perspective, expand your professional network, gain professional credibility and become available to senior job opportunities and new career paths.
- Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before graduating.
What you'll learn
- Strategic Management
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Global Business Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Change & Stability Management
- Major Industry Project with a top employer such as LinkedIn, Telstra, Spotless, Ceridian, Slater and Gordon, Equal Experts and United Nations Technology Innovation Labs Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon, 20th Century Fox and more
Duration study load
12 months + Industry Project
Option A: Bachelor’s degree not required. 5+ years’ management experience. Plus two satisfactory references
Option B: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a business-related or cognate subject.
Option C: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a non-related subject and at least 2 years of management experience.
Option D: A non-honours Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of management experience.
Option E: Professional/Other qualifications equivalent to degree level and at least 2 years of management experience
You need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
When you study online with the University of Wales and Ducere Business School, you’ll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your MBA journey
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from experienced academics
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via mobile app
- Flexible: Study when it suits you – full-time or part-time, and anywhere on any device
- Relevant: Applied, practical industry projects with Ducere’s partners: Telstra, Spotless, Ceridian, Slater and Gordon, Equal Experts and United Nations Technology Innovation Labs
- Affordable: payment plans are available
- World-Class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists
- An MBA tailored to your passions, goals, and ambition
No exams required for this course
Tom Fisher, SaaS Development, Xplor
The Online MBA
"I’ve been able to apply management practices I learned during my MBA, in the training and development of my own team. I better understand the motivations and best practices when it comes to leadership."
Ben Small, Ducere MBA Alumni
The Online MBA
"The MBA didn't just teach academic frameworks. It allowed us to apply our learnings and engage directly with businesses, government leaders and non-profits. "
Jennifer Flew, Ducere MBA Alumni
The Online MBA
"I was offered a new role, based on my MBA project work."
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- General Manager
- Managing Director
- Operations Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Strategic Advisor
- Human Resources Manager
- Small Business Manager
- Account Executive
- Team Leader
Accredited by Swansea Business School
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers the UK’s most innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as United Nations, KPMG, PwC, Disney, LinkedIn, Make-A-Wish, Radisson, Booktopia, 20th Century Fox and many more. You’ll benefit from the academic rigour provided by the oldest Royal Chartered University in Wales and England after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects
- Tailor your assignments to your passions
- Unparalleled student support
- Advanced online platform. Access your study materials via a mobile app
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years