NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management
Powered by Coursesonline
This NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety & Risk Management is aimed at non-specialists looking to gain a firm understanding of fire safety in the workplace. The course consists of 3-course units and will see students adding a national certificate to their CVs.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management course
There are no academic requirements to study this course.
- Ability to study at your own pace 24/7
- You can pause and rewind the material at any time
- Extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into easily manageable sections
- Access to study material for 1 year
- Excellent resource for refreshing your knowledge and preparing for interviews
- Our advisors will help you build your CV once you have completed the training
The exam consists of 2 written papers (NGC1 and FC1), each of which lasts 2 hours, and 1 practical inspection report (FC2).
- Causes and prevention
- Inspection of fire safety
- Management of fire safety
- Health and safety foundation
- Assessment of fire safety risk
- Awarding Body: NEBOSH
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
Located in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom, ITonlinelearning was founded by Jeremy Dargie in 2009. Our aim is to help both aspiring and seasoned professionals gain internationally recognised, accredited certifications that enable them to begin and develop their careers and develop into sought after and well-versed professionals.
We are able to tailor your courses to your specific needs, giving you the opportunity to study courses on offer from world-leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, PRINCE2, Adobe, NEBOSH and CIW, to name but a few. These certifications will help you, like thousands of others, reach your certification goals and beyond, ensuring that you develop your chosen career into a lucrative and rewarding profession.