CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in L&D
Powered by Coursesonline
CIPD qualifications are internationally recognised and offer you the opportunity to gain credibility in the Learning and Development field. With AVADO in partnership with CIPD Enterprises you can gain your professional CIPD Level 5 Certificate online, allowing you to study whenever and wherever you want, and fit study in around your other commitments.
Our CIPD Level 5 Learning and Development Certificate is ideal if you’re an aspiring L&D Manager, wanting to formalise your existing experience, or simply gain the latest skills and knowledge in the industry. This CIPD Level 5 qualification role-models social and collaborative learning techniques which you can translate across to your own L&D function. Experience engaging online learning first hand and modernise your own practice, positioning yourself as a forward-thinking L&D professional.
On successful completion of the CIPD Level 5 online course, you will gain Associate Membership of the CIPD, allowing you to use the designation Assoc CIPD after your name to showcase your credentials.
Duration study load
- 10 months
An existing Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) is essential; alternatively, relevant work experience can be considered.
In addition, the following entry requirements apply:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- You must have a solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- You must have access to a computer or other internet-enabled device and a reliable internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- CIPD Level 5 Certification – comparable to studying at Degree level
- Five units with five tutor-marked assignments. There are different types of assessment tailored to the content of the unit.
- Typically complete within 12 months
- 24-hour access to your online campus, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Free access to AVADO’s premium Career Development Hub
All our L&D courses are delivered through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus (VLC). The VLC is an online learning platform that houses all your learning materials in one easy-to-access place. The VLC is designed for use on all internet-enabled devices, so you can study on your mobile or tablet any time, wherever you are.
Your VLC features:
- Inspiring bite-size learning content, including videos and quizzes
- Regular live online classes with your tutor, tailored to your group’s needs and recorded so you can catch up whenever you like
- Learn as a group, with structured milestones to keep you on track
- Regular learning checks and practice tests so you know how you are progressing
- Proactive tutor support – monitoring your progress and reaching out if you need support
Our approach to online learning and student engagement has been recognised by the Learning Technologies industry awards, with Silver for Best Online Distance Learning Programme 2016.
- Developing professional practice in L&D
- Understanding the context of L&D
- Using information, metrics and developing business cases for L&D
- Evaluating L&D in a knowledge economy
- Designing and developing digital and blended learning solutions
- L&D Manager
- Head of L&D
- Accredited by CIPD
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
At AVADO, we’re passionate about creating inspiring learning that has a lasting impact.
We deliver engaging online learning to individuals and businesses, working in partnership with leading organisations like Google and the CIPD. Our flexible, accessible programmes allow anyone, anywhere to become professionally qualified and further their career.
AVADO is reinventing professional learning with our digital-first approach. By combining expert tutors, award-winning learning design and inspiring content, we have become the UK’s leading online professional education provider for both professionals and businesses.