Personalisation Manager - Marketing & MI
Aviva has an exciting opportunity for a Personalisation Manager to join our Marketing Data division. The post-holder will work with Aviva’s wider Trading and Technical departments to ensure that the MyAviva web and application platforms continue to target our existing customers with the most effective messaging & new products.
The Personalisation Manager will utilise their marketing and MI / data analytical background to drive commercial value, optimising cross and upsell recommendations to Aviva customers – i.e. their main focus will be to increase the number of multi-product holding customers for the brand.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead on the vision for personalised marketing/content for MyAviva (both website and application)
- Build and deliver roadmap(s) which fulfil our vision of world-class personalisation
- Inspire change within customer facing platforms to improve personalisation and ultimately increase quote and sale volumes
- Collaborate closely with Trading, Data Science, Visual Design, and Code & Customer Experience teams to create effective personalisation to build and run vision roadmaps
- Agree budgets for new projects and evaluate & feedback to the relevant teams, utilising and communicating relevant MI
- Act as the Product Owner for the RTD platform (currently Oracle)
- Communicate all changes and successes regularly with a wide variety of internal partners
- Ensure that meaningful metrics aligned to the MyAviva platform are monitored regularly, making relevant suggestions and improvements (i.e. click through rates, quotes completed, and revenue generated)
Skills & Experience required
- Prior experience working in a Marketing, Merchandising or Senior Analyst role within a large corporate environment is crucial
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Commercial attitude with the ability to analyse customer data and suggest cross/up-sell recommendations
- Excellent system skills, with an analytical approach to completing marketing tasks
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £40,000, depending on skills, experience, location and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on 0121 200 5924 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.