CRM Executive - Marketing & MI
CRM Executive – Marketing & MI
Aviva has a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Executive to join its Retention & In-Life Marketing Data division. This role will lead on end to end email marketing campaigns for our brand, seeking out suitable digital opportunities, and then designing, building & sending out campaign workflows utilising Adobe Campaign Manager.
The post-holder will work within a creative, results orientated team who are accountable for Aviva's complete consumer journey. The post-holder will play an important part in ensuring customer retention and cross sales, driving business growth through our key target audience segments. Therefore, we are keen to engage with individuals who have extensive experience devising and delivering successful digital media campaigns.
The successful post-holder can be based at either our Norwich or Central London offices; however Aviva introduced “smart-working” in 2020 and remote working is currently on offer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilise Adobe Campaign Manager daily, becoming an experienced user on this system within our team
- Work with members of our wider marketing team to identify, innovative and deliver effective multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver successful business / customer objectives
- Initiate campaign ideas, using key consumer data to ensure that the right customers are being targeted with the right content
- Complete regular campaign analysis, ensuring continual testing so that performance improvement is achieved
Skills & Experience required
- Previous exposure to working within a large corporate environment is crucial, ideally within a similar CRM or digital marketing / content role
- Strong understanding of Adobe Campaign Manager (or a similar system) is key
- Excellent content writing skills alongside an analytical attitude
- A solid understanding of tools such as SQL & SAS is highly desirable
- Commercial approach, with the ability to analyse customer data and suggest cross / up-sell recommendations
- Strong numerical and logical thinking skills
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £40,000, depending on skills, experience, location and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daisy Holmes a call on 0121 200 5924 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.