Acquisitions & Corporate Development Manager
Acquisitions & Corporate Development Manager - Part Time Responsible to Chief Financial and Business Development Director
Hours 2 Days per week
About the Company
Brompton wants to transform cities. By providing the means to commute or explore with a bike that you can take anywhere and store anywhere we can make cities better places to live in. Our high-quality products, combined with resurgence in cycling, means that we are enjoying strong, sustained growth. If we are to continue to thrive, we need to recruit great people who can contribute to our ambitious aims. We are a truly global company exporting 80% of our production to 45 countries around the world and intend to produce over 100,000 bikes this year; though we believe we’re just getting started. We can offer you a job you won’t find anywhere else.
Brompton has ambitious plans to grow both with production growth over our existing product lines and the design, development and introduction of new products into our existing consumer product offering. You will be tasked in identifying and assessing business acquisition opportunities, market assessments, building business cases around potential prospects and negotiating on behalf of the company. Brompton is currently and will continue to invest in the business and the role will oversee significant project reporting on medium to large size projects overseeing new product development and strategic development within our manufacturing site. Critically the Busines Development Manager will need to build excellent relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure the successful outcome of commercial projects, strategic planning and business evaluation. This will involve sophisticated stakeholder management, excellent financial modelling and evaluation skills and the confidence to work alongside and influence multiple stakeholder groups.
- Identification and assessment of potential acquisition
- Market analysis of relevant sectors
- Project Analysis & evaluation
- M&A Project Management
- Integration Planning
- Develop financial models and evaluation in support of commercial initiatives
- Preparation and presentation of financial and non- financial material to support executive decisions
- Embed continuous improvement into decision making, project evaluation and planning processes.
- KPI setting and monitoring
- Working collaboratively with non finance stakeholders
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Financially orientated - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- MBA (Preferred)
- Strategy Consulting Experience
- M&A experience
- Project Reporting
- Advanced Financial modelling capabilities
- Driven with highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Engaging approach to team work
- Highly computer literate with highly developed excel skills.
Only candidates with the Right to work in the UK will be considered.