Sales Support Advisor
We are recruiting for a Sales Support Advisor to join our Sales Support Team Within Aviva.
Here at Aviva, we provide a variety of insurance products for our customers and our office is bursting with opportunities for the right, like-minded person.
The Sales Support Advisor Will Identify opportunities to grow our market share and Deliver the top customer demands such as new business illustrations, Additional Borrowing enquiries on lending criteria and product proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help retain customers by building relationships understand what they really want.
- Identify opportunities to grow our market share.
- Deliver the top customer demands such as new business illustrations, Additional Borrowing enquiries on lending criteria and product proposition.
- Taking ownership of the demand and using all available tools and methods to service other administrative customer demands as necessary.
- Protect customer’s interests and information and give them factual and relevant information which helps them make an informed decision.
- Resolve customer complaints in line with FCA regulations.
- Understand our measures to improve our customer’s journey.
Skills & Experience required:
- Ability to adapt to change and move between tasks seamlessly.
- Previous customer service experience - either on the phone or face to face.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines with flexibility.
- Attention to detail along with excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- A natural curiosity to identify improvements with a positive mind set and a can-do approach.
- Ability to understand the complaints resolution process and when to handover if necessary.
- A strong drive to do the right thing for our customer.
Typically, our Customer Experts will progress from the starting salary of £17,650 on reaching the standard required after training is completed. Your development will continue in the role over time. On average we see people reach an advanced level after 18 months, where salary would rise again to £20,500. You can then continue to excel in the role and become one of our experts in department earning £22,000. Beyond this, there are numerous opportunities within our business for people with the right skills, behaviours and attitude to be able to continue progression of their career aspirations.
What will you get for this role?
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 07393469953 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.