Trainee Gas Engineers- Homebased covering one of several UK locations
3 days left
Trainee Gas Engineer – Home Based Covering one of several UK Based Locations
Circa £20,000 + full training will be provided, company van and other company benefits.
Location 1: Carlisle/Dumfires area
Location 2: Colchester/Cambridge
Location 3: Coventry/Birmingham
Location 4: Dorset/wiltshire
Location 5: Ipswich/Norwich
Location 6: Kent
Location 7: Leicester/Peterborough
Location 8: Surrey/Basingstoke
Are you looking to develop yourself or make a change in your career? Are you motivated by the idea of working outdoors, meeting new people and providing a first class service? Then we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and committed candidates to join our 2021 Trainee Gas Engineer Scheme! We’re offering a fantastic fully funded training scheme over a 12 month period which will enable you to have the skills to be a Calor Gas Service Engineer!
As a Trainee Gas Engineer you will join our field based assets teams across the UK. The successful candidates will undertake a full training programme and we will build the skill set and knowledge of installation and maintenance work that our customers require, including providing a 24 hour emergency response service. A good level of flexibility, motivation and customer service skills will be required. There is no certain level of physical fitness required as all the tools to assist you with this position will be provided to assist you with the heavier aspects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completion of Module 1, 2 and 3 on Customer Engineering induction.
- Compiling portfolio as evidence of work carried out.
- On the job training with qualified Engineer to learn the various categories of work carried out in CE.
- Completion of additional classroom training as per the Gas Engineer Training academy booklet. Included in this training will be RA and COP1 training to enable surveys to be carried out alone.
- Successful assessments of job audits carried out by both line managers and audit team.
- Delivering high level customer service with both work standards and communication.
- Successful completion of gaining ACS accreditation on modules required for CE Gas Engineer role.
- Becoming a fully trained and qualified Gas Engineer within the set timescales.
As such we would like you to:
- Able to learn and absorb key knowledge to become a trained and qualified Gas Engineer.
- Flexible to travel into other areas of the country in order to gain key training required.
- Have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate clearly.
- Able to work safety and efficiently in line with the company’s procedures.
- Understands and complies with Company management procedures.
- Follow the laid down procedures to minimise health & safety risks.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you! Together with your commitment, drive and personal performance, we believe you can bring out the best in yourself at Calor.
If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.