Creative Content Designer
We are recruiting for a Creative Content Designer to join our Marketing Team within Aviva.
Aviva's Creative Hub and Marketing teams are accountable for implementing the Aviva brand strategy for the B2B and B2B2C audiences. They support our business in growing, acquiring and retaining customers through B2B, or workplace marketing.
The role of the Designer is to create first-rate digital artwork and compelling design across a variety of media including digital and more traditional print. The design output should be engaging, consistent, founded on solid design principles, and adhere to the spirit of Aviva's design language and print guidelines.
You'll work collaboratively with the rest of the Creative Hub as well as the Aviva brand teams and Marketing content owners to ensure that design and artwork meet the brand guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Producing high quality visuals, from early conception and ideation stages right through to final asset creation
- Primarily to include production and delivery of collateral across brochures, print, social channels, motion graphics and video content depending on experience
- Ensure adherence to design, artwork and accessibility standards, along with the Aviva design language and style guidelines
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of designing high quality digital and traditional print-based media
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate your designs and ideas confidently and engagingly
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A strong grounding in graphic design principles
- Experience of creating and working creatively within brand guidelines
- Experience of working on motion graphics and video production would be beneficial
What we offer:
- Competitive salary upto £24,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you’ve applied stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give our recruiter Samuel Whitehouse a call on 07368209245 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.