Telephony Account Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Telephony Account Manager within the Savings & Distribution Team.
The TAM is the “voice of Aviva” for Advised Platform Sales and will lead and work closely with an aligned team of Business Development Managers, Telephony Retention Account Managers, Implementation and Administration support to maximise new business opportunities and retain platform assets from Financial Advisers.
The person in the role can be based anywhere in the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A good understanding of the diverse needs of Advisers operating in this market and how Aviva’s platform can optimise their business needs/client solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of investment solutions, retirement products and personal taxation.
- An understanding of the functionality of the platform & competitor positioning.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the UK platform market including market drivers, constraints, trends and competitor propositions.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and industry issues and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Clear understanding of Advised Platform end-to-end, from the product development process through to application and claim.
- Understanding of market activity in the Advised Platform distribution space.
- Business consultancy skills by designing, applying and developing an operational & strategic relationship – both internally & externally.
- Recognised QCF Level 4 – Essential.
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong relationship and Business Development skills.
- Strong planning & organisational abilities.
- Analytical skills – ability to bring judgment to facts and figures.
- Account and Relationship Management Skills.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £45,000 + OTE depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you –so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 07393469953 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.