We are recruiting for a Marketing Consultant to join the UKGI Marketing & Insight Team within Aviva.
The UKGI Marketing & Insight team are responsible for the successful delivery of TTL Marketing campaigns taking into account the end to end consumer journey, consumer and Customer Insight, Market Data and Insight and taking to market propositions and creative that drive business growth through our key target audience segments.
We have a clear vision to be the number 1 insurer in the UK and the team plays a fundamental role in the success of Aviva achieving this goal, working closely with colleagues across the business in the process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take to market compelling propositions, tools, and experiences which drive Brand preference with the core target audience.
- Activate the GI Personal Lines Customer Strategy and Brand Portfolio in market to drive market share.
- Embed consumer and market insight in the activities and decisions of UK GI.
- Create, monitor and optimise compelling through the line Marketing campaigns that have a direct benefit on new business growth as well as market leading retention.
- Drive trading performance in the short and long term.
- Manage the distribution and servicing risks and controls across UK retail channels.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of end to end marketing delivery with proven personal ownership and drive for Direct response campaigns.
- An understanding of new marketing technology and measurement tools and the potential this offers to transform marketing.
- A passion for identifying and leading innovative marketing activity.
- Experience of managing agency/supplier relationships with significant budgets.
- Highly collaborative, able to work accurately at pace, experience at effectively managing stakeholders.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £30,000 depending on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 07393469953 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.