Legal Counsel - Media & Advertising
- Who are you?
- You're a confident 5 - 8 years PQE UK qualified lawyer who has specialised in media and advertising, working either in Private Practice or In House. You are looking for an incredible Legal Counsel opportunity on a temporary basis until the end of 2021 (with the potential of it being extended further). It is essential that you have media law experience and ideally had experience within the AdTech and advertising industries and have a strong grounding in GDPR and privacy law.
- Your role
- As Legal Counsel, you will join the legal team in the Chertsey office - albeit for the foreseeable future you will be working from home. You will be responsible for providing trusted legal advice and guidance in relation to the corporation's advertising. The legal team is very embedded within the business, and they have great relationships with people at all levels throughout the business.
- How will you be supported?
- They have an excellent friendly, familiar, and supportive working environment.
- What will you earn?
- You will receive a highly competitive salary, the daily rate ranges from £395 - £443 plus a 18% on target bonus.
- What should you do now?
- If your interest has been piqued by this Media and Advertising Legal Counsel job, please get in touch with Hayley at Harvey John.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.