Legal Counsel - Data Protection & Privacy Law 12-Month FTC
- Who are you?
- You're a confident, capable, 4 - 7 years PQE specialist lawyer in Data Protection & Privacy Law, working either in Private Practice or In House. You are looking for a fantastic new Legal Counsel opportunity for a 12-month period (maternity cover).
- Your role
- As Legal Counsel, you will join the legal team in the Chertsey office - albeit for the foreseeable future you will be working from home. You will act as a trusted legal adviser in data privacy and privacy law. The legal team is very embedded within the business, and they have great relationships with people at all levels throughout the business, providing the business with guidance and support.
- How will you be supported?
- They have an excellent friendly and supportive working environment.
- What will you earn?
- You will receive a highly competitive salary, the daily rate ranges from £395 - £443 plus an 18% on target bonus.
- What should you do now?
- If your interest has been piqued by this Data Protection and Privacy Legal Counsel job, please get in touch with Hayley at Harvey John.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.