Customer Experience Adviser
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, but for every situation, Aviva is on hand to make things simple and to be there for our customers; for the times when they need us most, and the times when they don’t. Joining our Protection Customer Operations Centre of Excellence, you’ll play a vital role as the face of our company, ensuring our customers and financial advisors feel supported and cared for, every step of the way.
We don’t do ‘ordinary’ and we’re not looking for ‘run of the mill’. Our customers and Financial Advisors expect a great service, delivered by a great team. So, we’re looking for exceptional people who bring their whole self to work, who want to do a brilliant job and who love taking care of others.
If you think this sounds like your cup of tea, then we’d love to hear from you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You’ll handle a range of inbound and outbound calls from/to Customers and Financial Advisors about their new or existing Protection policy, ensuring they receive the best possible experience.
- You’ll take personal responsibility for delivering on our purpose – looking at ways to constantly evolve and improve the way we work and maximising the opportunity to deal with the call first point.
- You’ll act as an advocate for our brand, representing our business as the face of Aviva.
Skills & Experience required:
- We recruit for attitude and train for skill so we’re looking for positive, forward-thinking people who are as dynamic and passionate about our customers as we are.
- We’re looking for people who are adaptable with good social skills and high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Who enjoy working with other’s and who are comfortable making decisions, participating actively within their team or department and helping to shape the work they do.
- We want people who are curious and caring, who want to make things that little bit better and who constantly strive to do more, so they can be more.
What will you get for this role?
- Starting Salary of £17,650, with an increase to £18,500 upon satisfactory completion of your training and accreditation.
- Shift patterns covering the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday, 35 hours p/week.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Minimum holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits including a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 07393469953 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.