IoSCM Level 2 Diploma in Logistics and Transport
Powered by Coursesonline
The IoSCM Level 2 Diploma in Transport and Logistics course will help you to develop your knowledge and skills in a variety of technical areas. This qualification gives a solid foundation for your career within a sector that offers many opportunities for promotion and unique benefits.
This Level 2 course will help you develop the key skills and knowledge you need to advance into a more senior role. This course is also ideal for businesses looking to develop their team and improve operational efficiency.
Duration study load
- Study at your own time
- 1 Unit Credit Value (UCV) typically equates to 10 hours of learning
- Gain access to a customised learning platform
- Can take mock tests, utilise a huge library of resources and interact with other students across the globe
- Unlimited first-class materials
- Self-assessments available online that shows the results immediately
- Able to take and retake the practise self-tests as many times as you like
- Assigned a Student Support Liaison, who will handle all enquiries and act as your personal mentor upon enrolment
Who's it for?
The IoSCM Level 2 Transport and Logistics course is designed for students who have limited experience in the logistics and transport industry, who are seeking to certify their skills.
If you’ve had a career in the Armed Forces, you will already have a wealth of valuable skills that employers are looking for in their candidates. However, to progress your career outside of the military, you will need to certify these skills with industry-recognised qualifications, and Enhanced Learning Credits can help you to do this.
To be eligible to receive ELC payments, you must have accrued at least six years of military service. You can earn up to three credits, the value of which will depend on the length of your service. Your credits will cover 80% of your course fees, with the remaining 20% being funded by yourself.
Institute of Supply Chain Management is an approved Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) provider and a signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant.
Our ELC provider number is 9651.
In order to complete the course, you will need to study one core unit and three optional units of your choice.
- Team Leader – 10 Unit Credit Value
- Introduction to Movement of Goods – 10 Unit Credit Value
- Introduction to Ports and Shipping – 10 Unit Credit Value
- Introduction to Supply Chain – 10 Unit Credit Value
- Introduction to Purchasing – 10 Unit Credit Value
- Introduction to Manufacturing, Planning and Control – 10 Unit Credit Value
- Transport Co-ordinator
- Workshop and Logistics Assistant
- Apprentice Transport Office Administrator
- Stock Assistant
- Inventory Clerk
- Awarded by SFEDI Awards
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Institute of Supply Chain Management
Bringing together a dynamic mix of world-class study materials, expert knowledge and a sound understanding of today’s industry demands, IoSCM is actively creating the most impressive talent throughout the UK, Europe, Middle-East and Asia by training them to our exceptional standards.
As the first institute to represent the wider supply chain, we’re trusted by some of the world’s largest corporations to train and educate their workforce. IoSCM understands the industry and the need for highly-skilled, qualified professionals which is why we developed sector-specific qualifications that will help upskill employees, evolve businesses and enhance careers.
Our success is a result of our dedication to education and training. We believe in giving every student much more than just a qualification, we provide the opportunity to grow, learn and progress as a professional with our unrivalled support network.