Individual Marketing Consultant
We are recruiting for an Individual Marketing Consultant to join our Workplace Marketing Team within Aviva.
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll bring our workplace pensions to life with the campaigns and marketing activities you deliver. From digital communications to integrated campaigns; sales support material to marketing collateral, you’ll be contributing to achieving our commercial and brand objectives.
To do this, you’ll ideally need to have experience of direct and intermediary channels, and you’ll be adept at creating great customer-focused content so that you can execute marketing-led activity with impact. You’ll need to use your analytical skills to be able to define, measure and evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for optimisation and future investment.
We need someone who’s used to working hand-in-hand with technical, compliance and product teams, and who understands the importance of delivering impact and measuring results. You’ll also need to be creative and curious.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with our in-house creative team or marketing agencies to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Creating and sending email communications as well as reporting on performance.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to define, measure and evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for optimisation.
- Developing sales and marketing collateral to support customer engagement.
- Helping to deliver new products and propositions to market.
- Reviewing and updating existing marketing materials to make sure our messages are always relevant and impactful.
- Using digital media to improve the way we communicate to customers, delivering a more targeted and personalised experience.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of B2B and/or direct marketing, ideally for an insurance or financial services company.
- Understanding of marketing channels, tools and techniques.
- Commercial outlook, with a focus on delivering results.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- You will have some degree of specialism in digital, marketing communications, copywriting, and customer engagement to ensure a coherent overall marketing outcome is always achieved and opportunities for leverage are maximised.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of up to £33,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 0121 200 5926 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qual fictions, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.