This role sits within the Health, Group Protection and Wellbeing B2B Marketing team. You will be key in creating B2B (intermediated) campaigns and propositional content primarily to support & accelerate the SME growth ambition of the Group Protection Business. Through creating consistently clear and engaging marketing communications.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering our key messages, demonstrating our credibility and expertise in the Group Protection Market, ultimately to generate leads for Distribution. This role will also be responsible for the management and delivery of the communication requirements for mandatory and non-mandatory projects and creating and maintaining all sales support communications.
- Provide direct trading support to help drive lead generation, acquisition and retention.
- Be accountable for delivery of distribution-led and propositional marketing campaigns, including marketing consultancy, to support the Group Protection SME growth targets.
- Deliver data-driven, compelling and ‘always-on’ communication programmes designed to engage our intermediary audience and encourage them to take action.
- Create and maintain sales support communications & propositional content.
- In consultation and collaboration with the Data Team & other peers across the Health, Group Protection & Wellbeing Marketing Team, help to develop and deploy a plan to achieve our trading, engagement and brand goals.
- Maximise online, offline and integrated channel efficiency including all aspects of paid, earned and owned media.
- Work with internal and external agencies, content creators and senior marketing colleagues to help build and deliver an effective content strategy and drive performance.
- Continuously monitor and refine campaign performance to ensure marketing investment is most efficiently supporting key business objectives.
Skills & Experience required
- Strong experience of identifying and leading innovative Marketing activity.
- Good knowledge/experience of B2B marketing channels and propositions.
- Good senior stakeholder engagement skills.
- A history of end to end marketing delivery with proven personal ownership
- Experience of deploying across the end to end marketing mix.
- Experience working in the financial marketing sector is advantageous
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Ciaran Markey a call on 0121 234 6770 or send an email to Ciaran.firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.