Adobe Campaign Executive
Aviva Workplace Savings and Retirement is harnessing Adobe Campaign as a core part of its Marketing and Communications strategy to engage its customers more effectively. The team is looking for a specialist to join its commercial team as an Adobe Campaign Executive in Bristol.
Our Adobe campaign activity is crucial to our customer engagement and our ability to communicate with our customers at the right time and to drive our commercial campaign activity. To do this, we need the most creative thinkers with the best data and marketing capabilities to join our team.
You’ll be an integral part of a vibrant, challenging B2C and B2B commercial and analytics hub, collaborating closely with Marketing and Distribution teams within Aviva as we continue to evolve our co-ordinated approach to customer engagement. You will work with the data and analytics teams to identify and target distinct customer groups for personalised communications, helping to evolve and build the efficiency of our customer engagement and campaign marketing.
If you are passionate about customers and marketing with the ambition to grow your data skills and branch into new marketing business areas, then we really think this role is for you. This role offers exposure across the business and would suit someone with ambition who wishes to progress their career in Financial Services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Marketing and Distribution to deliver high quality targeted campaigns across channels
- Contributing expertise to the wider team on data planning and analysis and the exploitation of Adobe Campaign
- Identifying all data requirements to aid communication planning
- Analysing and building agreed data specifications for targeting customers which supports business and technical requirement
- Leading the investigation of audiences to define opportunity, reachable audience and optimal targeting for on-boarding and engagement activity supporting data activities to deliver communications objectives
- Liaising with the data teams, alongside the broader digital, IT and business to gain access to appropriate data sets and ensure the provision of targeting data suitable for all marketing targeting platforms
Skills and Experience
- An understanding of the capabilities and workings of Adobe marketing technology (Adobe Campaign / Adobe AEM / Adobe Analytics)
- Strong understanding of the data lifecycle within marketing and communications activity
- Experience of data analysis and/or communications data planning
- A track record of working with complex data in conjunction with varied business areas
- Strong data presentation skills with an ability to convey complex requirements and scenarios in simple and easy to use language
- A proven ability to work with unfamiliar data & achieve timely, high quality outcomes
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end delivery of data marketing campaigns
- Understanding of financial services an advantage
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Danielle Stallard-Trueman a call on + 44 (0) 7384 804694 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.