Associate Director, Pipeline - 12m FTC
We touch the lives of over 200 million patients every day, and billions every year. After all, everyone needs healthcare or medication at some point. Yet until today, you may not have heard of us.
We're Teva, a global pharmaceutical company, committed to increasing access to high-quality healthcare to patients around the world
We are looking for an Associate Director, Pipeline for a 12m Fixed Term Contract to join the Portfolio department to analyse pharmaceutical trends and therapeutic insights, identify, create and drive strategy for new product & service opportunities, to deliver commercial growth & competitive advantage for Teva UK & Ireland.
- You will perform ongoing analysis of key pharmaceutical trends and development of therapeutic insights to ensure clear understanding of forthcoming opportunities, challenges and risks.
- You will monitor and report innovator products & organisations, in order to forecast and anticipate future growth opportunities.
- You will propose new products & services to add to Teva UK’s offerings based on thorough pharmaceutical research and commercial assessment, both qualitative and quantitative.
- You will build a business case for each proposal, incorporating a robust forecast of the size of the opportunity (volume, MS, contribution, risk), to enable commercial decision-making.
- You will create and drive strategy for selected products, taking all relevant factors into account, to ensure the identified commercial opportunity is maximised and works within the organisational dynamics.
- You will create and implement Go to Market plan to support successful and on time execution.
- A strategic thinker with a customer focus who enjoys planning, organising and being hands on with putting your plans into action?
- Someone who has the self-drive to solve problems in a creative way?
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines?
Do you have….
- A degree or equivalent experience working in a Commercial and product/portfolio position?
- Previous experience working within the pharmaceutical industry? (Preferred)
- Knowledge of forecasting and commercial analysis, both qualitative and quantitative?
- Knowledge of working in a regulatory environment?
What do we offer you?
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits including health insurance, gymflex and cycle to work scheme
- Programme of Wellbeing initiatives including on-site Creative Rooms, Employee Assistance Programme, Wellbeing Champions
We are happy to talk about flexible working!
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
At Teva, we pride ourselves on being a company where we can all thrive, and where everyone feels comfortable being their true self.
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of everything we do. By valuing difference, we can be a better employer for our colleagues, and provide a better service for our customers and patients. That’s why we’re constantly looking for ways in which we can learn from each other, embrace what makes us unique and contribute to a fairer society free from discrimination and prejudice.