We are looking for a Personal Search Agent to join our expanding team to travel to local councils and accurately record specific property information, mainly “Land Charges”, Planning, Highways and Building Regulations.
( After lock-down - currently be home-based)
The role will involve:
- Using our dedicated website to access all work requests.
- Booking appointments both over the phone and via email, with the relevant councils and updating the system within 24 hours of request received
- Diary management of appointments made with local councils/authorities
- Carrying out the actual ‘search’ at the council office following individual councils’ processes, whilst ensuring accuracy at all times
- Updating all search results on the website within 24 hours of appointment
- Maintain good relationships with contacts at the Councils
- Answering any queries that may be raised by the Customer Services team
The role is flexible and has a guaranteed 16 hours per week, however overtime is available meaning hours could vary between 16-25 per week. Hourly rate is £9.09 per hour, due to the role requiring travel, mileage costs of £0.45p per mile will be paid when safe to travel.
We are looking for an enthusiastic process driven individual who have the following;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management skills, ability to organise own diary to meet KPI’s
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Being able to work on own initiative and work remotely
- Flexibility to work around council appointment availability
- Must own equipment, PC or Lap top and have good internet connection
- Have access to own mode of transport and relevant licence.