We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our dynamic Protection Marketing Team.
The Protection Marketing Team are busy building the Aviva brand in the intermediary and partnership markets, with their goal to make Aviva the number one Financial Services brand amongst financial advisers, as well as becoming the partner of choice for estate agents. They are looking for an organised, driven Marketing professional, with bags of enthusiasm, to be a part of their fantastic journey.
As a member of our marketing team, you'll bring our protection products to life with the campaigns and marketing activities you deliver. From digital communications and integrated campaigns, through to sales support material and marketing collateral, you'll help drive trading and build our brand. To do this, you'll ideally need to have experience of marketing to intermediary channels and you'll be adept at creating great customer-focussed content so that you can execute marketing-led activity with impact.
The team is based in York; however, we are flexible with location and travelling to a convenient office to your location will be required post pandemic.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Work with marketing agencies to deliver campaigns and content
- Create and send email communications as well as reporting on performance
- Develop sales and marketing collateral to support trading activities
- Help to deliver new products and propositions to market
- Review and update existing marketing materials to make sure our messages are always relevant and impactful
- Use digital media to improve the way we communicate to intermediaries, delivering a more targeted and personalised experience
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Experience with B2B and/or direct marketing, ideally for an Insurance, Financial Services or Professional Services company
- Good understanding of marketing channels, tools and techniques
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial outlook, with a focus on delivering results
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job . Just send us an email once you've applied stating that you have a disclosed disability, we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 0207 255 0884 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.