Charity and Events Assistant
4 days left
- Part Time
We are currently looking for a CSR Admin and Events assistant to join us on a 2-3 day flexible working basis.
This is a permanent role looking for someone with experience working within CSR and/ events
- Making all expense claims for cash and corporate card payments in Concur
- General administration for the CSR programme
- Support the Chair of the Staff Charity Committee through the quarterly cycle to request, review and make staff matching charity donations
- Coordinate corporate annual fundraising activities such as London marathon, Chartered City Race and overseas treks
- Coordinate volunteering initiatives
Organise specified CSR events including our flagship charity fundraising events (such as Curryoke, Comedy Night)
- Produce and distribute supporting collateral for specified events (posters, banners, tickets, raffle tickets etc.)
- Coordinate the acquisition and “sale” of raffle prizes and silent auction items
The ideal candidate will :
- Have previous corporate experience preferred, preferably in the CSR, Marketing or Business Development functions
- Able to create excellent relationships throughout all levels of the organisation
- Numerate, with experience of processing invoices and corporate credit card expense claims
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, and in producing and maintaining detailed spreadsheets for expense reporting
- Flexible and able to work under pressure to manage and meet deadlines effectively
- Highly organised, able to multi-task with high attention to detail
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.
For more information, please follow the link below:
Flexible Working Options Considered