We are currently recruiting for a Change Consultant to join our phenomenal Claims Change Team! The role is a fixed-term contract until November 2021 and it can be homebased.
As the Change Consultant, you will be responsible for understanding and improving our digitals claims (online claims) performance for motor and property ensuring that the right metrics are in place. We need your guidance to provide a strategic direction, define, create and execute roadmaps to implement needed adoption, process and technology improvements.
We are flexible with experience and the requirement to have exposure working with motor and property claims is not required. However, you will need to have experience working within an IT or digital change role.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Work closely with operational claims leaders to drive digital strategy and adoption; help shift the culture and mindset to think digitally
- Plan, prioritise and implement activity to improve digital and automation performance for customers and Aviva
- Ensure our digital and automation strategy aligns to claims strategy
- Agree target areas for automation across claims
- Work with digital/transformation teams to prioritise improvements which drive biggest value
- Work in partnership with the senior leadership team identify business opportunities to use digital and automation technology to improve design excellence and information flow
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- Must have experience with IT or digital change management - project management/change capability
- Good experience with current strategies, trends and technologies for digital customer service
- Ability to use a variety of different approach to achieve goals
- Good understanding with customers interaction with digital media
- Some knowledge of financial services would be preferred but not essential
- Work towards CII or equivalent insurance experience
What will you get for this role?
- Salary up to £45,000 depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications
- A generous defined contribution pension scheme
- A holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job . Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online . If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 0207 255 0884 or send an email to email@example.com
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010 *. By ' minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.