Client Administration Support
3 days left
- Full Time
We currently have fantastic opportunities within our client service team in Dorking - we are seeking experienced Client Administration Support to support our clients with services in Savings and Retirement.
In this role, you will work with our clients to ensure a high-quality service is provided at all times, providing an excellent standard of general admin and service support. As Client Administration Support, you must be flexible in your approach and able to prioritise tasks with ease. This is a fast-paced role with fantastic opportunities for growth and development.
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service to all external and internal customers
- Take personal ownership and responsibility for resolving enquiries from clients promptly - this may involve handling complaints
- Effectively communicate with internal and external clients by telephone, e-mail or in writing in a clear, concise and polite manner
- Demonstrate that the quality and timeliness of the work produced will impact on the effectiveness of the Area and how others perceive it
- Assist in reviewing, developing and implementing changes to work practices
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience in an administrative and/or customer service role
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload whilst remaining flexible
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- IT literate
- Relevant Customer Service or Financial Services experience would be ideal but not essential
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Danielle Stallard-Trueman a call on +44 (0) 7384 804694 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.