Digital Business Manager
Aviva UK are now looking for a Digital Business Partner to join our UKGI Commercial Lines team, reporting into our Digital Special Project Lead. Our Digital business is a key strategic growth driver within Commercial Lines and with our established Digital/Schemes Senior Leadership Team (SLT) in place. We have an ambition to grow by 20% over the next plan period, as well as growing are digital capabilities by 30%.
The role-holder will be responsible for supporting the Digital Director and our SLT - supporting in developing, delivering and articulating Aviva's Digital proposition - acting as an integral member to assist in delivering strategy. They will be required to provide organisational support and ensure all elements of the financial, customer, strategic and people ambitions are facilitated and delivered in line with plan.
This is an exciting new role in our organisation and a great opportunity for someone to be part of the UK' s largest insurer's digital journey. We see this position being key in helping support the Digital function and the success of the Commercial Lines business.
Aviva introduced "smart-working" in 2020, and the person in this role can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as they are comfortable regularly travelling to our London or Perth offices.
The role's duties & responsibilities:
- Driving and developing an effective and efficient Digital Communication agenda for both internal and external audiences
- Liaising with the Digital/Schemes leadership teams and developing strong and mutually beneficial working relationships with key partners across our organisation
- Tracking and communicating the necessary information in regular feedback sessions; improving alignment across Digital/ Schemes to ensure the delivery of key priorities/projects/assignments against plan
- Supporting the preparation of material for internal and external forums/meetings, ensuring actions are captured and managed efficiently
- Undertaking market and product research on current and emerging trends within the Commercial Lines Insurance & Digital/Schemes space
- Producing presentations on behalf of the SLT for senior leadership meetings and occasional ad hoc one-off requests from senior partners for projects
- Managing agendas, production, and collation of papers, taking minutes and actions for the SLT
Skills & experiences required:
- A strong understanding of digital, underwriting, pricing or insurance product & propositions
- Exposure to senior leadership teams and experience of contributing to the shaping of key decisions and/or strategic direction in large companies
- A passion for helping innovative solutions and exciting new opportunities come to life
- Robust experience in organising, devising and following processes
- It would be desirable to see experience in internal communications planning
What will you get for this role?
- A salary up to £40,000 depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daniel Hopchet a call on 0121 234 7625 or send an email to Daniel.Hopchet@Aviva.com .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.