We are recruiting for a Fraud Manager to join the Claims Centre of Excellence supporting the Commercial Property Claims team.
The Fraud Manager will be responsible for Improving fraud detection and investigation whilst reducing demand through deterrence and prevention activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee & improve fraud performance across Commercial Property Claims.
- Develop high fraud awareness & capability across Commercial Property Claims, including undertaking audit activity.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure implementation of Fraud best practice framework.
- Identify & implement detection & investigation improvement opportunities.
- Inform department strategy using market and industry insight.
- Engage & support market activity on fraud.
Skills & Experience required :
- Credible claims fraud knowledge is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of General Insurance and claims would be ideal.
- Basic project management skills & tools is advantageous.
- Proven record of delivering plans is advantageous.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £30,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always 'Care More'. It's our thing. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job . Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 0121 200 5926 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.