Multinational Client Relationship Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Aviva UK now have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Multinational Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to join our team, based in London.
This role will be to lead and develop high value relationships with a portfolio of multinational clients/agents/intermediaries. Coordinating the internal design and external negotiation of multi-line and multinational programme solutions, and to ensure outstanding client service delivery working closely with risk engineering, underwriting, claims and our Multinational Centre of Excellence.
The role-holder will work closely with our sales & distribution teams to identify and actively pursue multinational client opportunities to grow our multinational book of business through new business and renewals, in line with team and GCS targets. They will have active involvement in the yearly planning cycle and input into the development of key targets and deliverables for GCS, engaging closely with Underwriting and Broker Management.
The position will also have a key role in the development and establishment of our Multinational CRM team and in promoting Aviva's overall multinational market profile and proposition.
Aviva introduced "smart-working" in 2020, and the person in this role can be based anywhere in the UK, as long as they are comfortable regularly travelling to our London offices.
The role's duties & responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing local team plan/targets to support delivery of overall GCS plan - leading the team to deliver against plan
- Responsibility for growing premium, volume, profit and retention within the multinational team - understanding the relevant external markets
- Proactively developing and managing relationships with sophisticated, high-value and business significant clients, identifying multinational opportunities for business development/service improvement
- Responsible for leading initiatives for service and operational improvements by acting on feedback from customers
- Sharing findings and best practice within the team in order to build capability and overall team efficiency
Skills & experiences required:
- Detailed knowledge of corporate insurance product ranges and services as well as having key contacts and experience with working in the multinational market
- Excellent relationship management skills - skilled in balancing the needs of both brokers and clients to maintain appropriate tripartite relationships
- Good knowledge of underwriting appetite and the ability to challenge and negotiate to provide deal solutions
- Knowledge and ability to mentor and guide less experienced colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate and influence at senior level
- A broad understanding of the business, industry, and competitor activity
- Highly motivated, collaborative teammate with 'can do', winning attitude
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daniel Hopchet a call on 0121 234 7625 or send an email to Daniel.Hopchet@Aviva.com .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.