Customer Retention Performance Lead
We are recruiting for a dynamic and inquisitive Customer Retention Performance Lead to join The Retail Team within Aviva.
The Aviva Retail Team is focused on delivering great customer and commercial outcomes across our three brands (Aviva/QMH/GA) and across our direct and Price Comparison web site distribution channels.
This Retail team sits at the epicentre of our growth ambition and, as such, provides a dynamic and high-profile opportunity to drive the business forwards.
The Retention and In-Life part of the team are accountable for the management of our existing customer base to drive both positive customer outcomes and increased £/customer. This involves working across a multi-skilled matrix team with colleagues across our Marketing, Digital, IT, Pricing, Category, Operations and Claims teams to manage the customer experience and commercial performance of this business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilise key performance measures across the brands to identify and report on current performance.
- Identification and ownership of performance actions to drive improvements across the value chain.
- Work closely with the new business performance lead to ensure combined approach is fully understood and considered.
- Improve our capability around lead performance indicators to better enable quick decision making and action deployment.
- Automate performance reporting where possible building this capability across our IT platforms
- Proactively identify key performance trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Measure ROI of performance actions taken and report back to wider team.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience and strong knowledge of the Insurance market is essential.
- Understanding of the key drivers of performance.
- Strong leadership credentials, ability to listen, influence, engage and motivate a virtual team.
- Highly numerate, analytical, and inquisitive.
- Ability to translate extensive & complex data into meaningful insight and analysis.
- Confidence in constructively challenging the status quo and leading change.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £55,000 to £65,000 depending on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 0121 200 5926 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.