Healthcare Trading Consultant
We are recruiting for a Healthcare Trading Consultant to join the Healthcare Sales Operations Team within Aviva.
The Healthcare Trading Consultant will provide a 'help to buy' service within the Individual business classes to contribute to the Sales Operation intermediary new business target and overall Global strategic growth ambitions.
The Healthcare Trading Consultant will contribute to the conversion of profitable Individual new business opportunity through the Intermediary channel and provide an outstanding customer experience using the systems thinking operating principles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage all incoming work acting on what matters to the customer.
- To deal with customer demand first point resolution (FPR) where possible.
- To use the measures output to identify blockages & drive change which will improve customer experience.
- Development of effective relationships with internal and external customers through effective communication and collaboration.
- To provide guidance to enable customers to use the MyAviva app to view & service their policy.
- Effectively manage inbound demand by phone & email to meet our customer's needs.
- To understand the end to end journey of Aviva PMI and the role that you play in ensuring we offer great customer service.
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent customer service skills, including problem resolution using the systems thinking method.
- Excellent communication skills for both verbal & email communication.
- Proven experience of working within a customer service & help to buy/renew environment, preferably within a financial service or customer orientated organisation. PMI experience is an advantage.
- Proven evidence of being a team player & working collaboratively.
- Evidence of using own initiative and showing a flexible approach to change.
- Experience of building rapport with customers (internal & external).
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £23,000 depending on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 0121 200 5926 or send an email to email@example.com .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.