Service Desk Analyst
If you value great service, enjoy problem solving and have a passion for digital solutionwe want to hear from you!
Part of the retirement solutions business, within the Savings & Retirement branch of Aviva, the eCommerce Service Desk has a long history of providing 1st line technical support to UK Financial Advisers using Aviva's digital services on our own websites, industry portals and adviser back-office software.
As a Service Desk Analyst providing 1st line technical support to users of Aviva services you can be a part of a successful team offering exceptional customer service with the opportunity for ongoing training and a career in the financial sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with enquires/issues from users of our Digital Services
- Escalating issues for resolution where these cannot be resolved on the call
- Accurately recording all details of calls/issues inputting details onto our internal ticketing system
- Working with Incident Management team to spot trends/manage ongoing issues.
- Logging complaints on our complaints system and seeing these through to resolution or passing them onto the appropriate departments
Skills & Experience required
- Customer Service experience over the phone and or via email is essential for this role
- Ability to manage a workload and prioritise tasks
- Good communications skills with customers and stakeholders alike
- Problem solving skills
- Any financial service experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience using Microsoft office suites including E-mail and Excel
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of £20,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Ciaran Markey a call on 07919 988103 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By 'minimum criteria' we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.