Outbound Call Centre Sales Agent
We are currently seeking highly motivated, upbeat individuals to be a part of our dynamic Outbound Contact Centre. We have a number of exciting opportunities to work as an Outbound Call Centre Agent in our Galway office on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Our Contact Centre is growing and we're looking for people with a can do attitude who are driven by success. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone looking to progress in one of the largest and most successful financial organisations in Ireland.
We are making Aviva the easiest company to do business with by adapting our sales and service approach to contact our customers directly so that we can have a more tailored conversation to suit their needs. The role is to market our proposition across our range of General Insurance products to our existing customer base.
You will be accountable for dealing with outbound calls across our marketing campaign's and delivering effective outcomes. This includes having the relevant conversations with customers ensuring they have been informed of the benefits and values that Aviva products provide. Alongside this you will be part of a dynamic front line customer facing sales team, building positive relationships, promoting our product and brand value with confidence and positivity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle high volume calls to customers who have recently obtained an online quotation or renewal offer for a Motor or Home Insurance policy
- Maximise renewal retentions
- Maximise new business policy sales
- Offer in-call quotes for other products
- Renewal date lead generation
- Inform customers about available add on products
- Deliver excellence in customer service in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times. Building value in the customer relationship ensuring their needs are met
- Identify the best solutions for each customer that will also make valuable contributions to the company and actively develop the Aviva brand
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central, that will delight our customers and put them at ease
Skills and Experience Required
- Outbound Call Centre sales experience would be advantageous
- Confident and engaging telephone skills
- Applications are encouraged from candidates with strong customer service experience whether it be in retail, hospitality or in a call centre environment
- Excellent listening and appropriate probing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
What will you get for this role?
- A competitive salary depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days (Pro Rata)
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities.
Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Ciaran Markey in the Resourcing team on (+44)121 234 7660 or Ciaran.Markey@Aviva.com.