We are looking for an experienced strategy consultant to lead complex projects. Reporting into the company MDs, the role will also involve being part of White Space’s Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will be comfortable heading up consultancy projects and taking personal responsibility for outputs. They will be experienced at working directly with clients and ensuring their needs are met. They will be able to manage teams effectively, leading the way but also pitching in with sleeves rolled up when needed.
Activities and responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading complex, growth focused, strategy consultancy projects
- Mostly non client site working
- Typically working on more than once project at a time
- Projects are research and data analytics led
- Managing clients
- Heading up presentations
- Developing recommendations and actions for clients
- Managing project teams of 3-4 people
- Supporting White Space’s broader sales and marketing activities (eg. by running webinars and thought leadership events)
- Networking with key clients and prospects across White Space’s target markets
- Supporting White Space’s own strategy development and growth, as part of our senior management team
It is essential that candidates have at least 5 years’ strategy consultancy experience. This could either be for a well-known strategy consultancy or an innovative boutique consultancy. Candidates who only have client-side experience will not be considered.
Candidates must be comfortable leading projects with a strong quantitative/ data element.
Candidates also must have a strong educational background, including at least a 2.1 from a renowned university, and must be completely fluent in English.
We are happy to discuss the potential for flexible and/or part-time working hours with the successful candidate.
Why Work For White Space?
White Space genuinely is a fantastic place to work, with a very different culture to most consultancies and large corporates:
- Work-life balance: We deliver amazing projects for household name clients, but have a relaxed culture without the excessive hours that can be commonplace in strategy consultancy
- Great colleagues: Our staff are all interested in and engaged with the world, enjoy thinking through and solving complex problems, support each other and go the extra mile for each other and for our clients
- Central Oxford location: We’re based right in the heart of Oxford, opposite Christ Church College. Shops, cafes, art galleries and gyms are all within 5mins. walk
- We care: We care deeply about our staff, our clients and also about our broader community. We regularly work for charities, often free of charge, supporting organisations including Shelter, British Heart Foundation and Helen & Douglas House
- Future vision: We’re creating a totally new kind of company, and want our staff to help make this happen
For more information please visit our website http://whitespacestrategy.com/careers/
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to Miss Jessica Cameron, Office Manager, at email@example.com