About the role
To work with the team to carry out marketing health checks. To project manage health checks, progress and ensure their timely completion. You will carry out key word and sales funnels analysis, based on findings from our analytics tools and extensive in-house training.
This includes looking at our clients website and providing useful, objective insights about their sales funnels. We will show you how to approach this in a way that fits with our service and talk you thought how to pull together our key word reports. There will also be market research involved and attention to detail will be crucial. A foundation understanding of marketing sales funnels and SEO is crucial but you do not need to be an experienced expert for this role.
As with all members of the team, there will also be other projects external to the health check when required to support our needs, including administration tasks to support our day to day operations.
- Reviewing the marketing efforts of our clients and developing recommendations
- Project management
- Analaysing and managing marketing automation tools
- Writing and collating, illustrative reports
- Keep in touch with clients using our pre-formatted communication templates and occasionally through other means where necessary.
Please be aware that there will be secondary activity as we as a team, work closely together on all projects. These may include SEO, web development and PR, dependent on your skills and our needs. Support and training is always available.
- Attentive to detail
- Quick thinker
- Analytical and strives to continually review and improve their work
- Good listener
- Good time management skills
- Self motivated and able to focus and work from home
- An understanding of SEO principles and some experience of optimising sites
- The ability to be objective and use own initiative to review the effectiveness of digital media including websites.
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Business savvy and understanding of the links between marketing and sales
- Client relationship management
- Astute awareness of marketing ROI and what this means for marketing managers in relation to all marketing communications AND to be able to effectively articulate this in the context of our clients work.
- B2B marketing communications
- Project management
- Writing reports
- Website editing and management
Related education is favourable though not essential for an individual that holds the right experience. The ability to write in an engaging and concise manner is essential.
About the Health Check Service
Our marketing health check service was launched in 2016. It has become a primary promotion tool and a means to increase our client base. To date members of our team carry out the work. The project requires additional support.
The service provides extensive reporting on SEO, analytics, sales funnels, POCs, website statistics and market research. It enables our clients to see how they can effectively develop their marketing resources to achieve their goals. This is not a job for a ‘tick box’ person, we need someone with keen observation and analytical skills, who has the confidence and experience to provide our clients with written guidance.
About the Health Check Service: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gj-Uim4z1w&t=1s
About Nancarrow Partnerships
The company is young and fast growing with significant career potential for the right person. Our team is small and full of enthusiasm. We wish to work with positive, hard working people who will contribute to both our success as a team as well as the collaborative culture we maintain.
We are all based from home with office based meetings, regular travel to clients, events and meetings. In the core team there are five of us in London, the south coast and Spain. Beyond this we have a network of associates that we bring into specific projects.
The majority of our clients are long-standing and our marketing managers are their main point of contact. The Marketing Managers ensure that clients have access to any marketing support services that they require, from webdesign to social media management, the list is extensive.
Our role is to boost the profile of our clients both on- and off-line, to support their long-term, sustainable growth.