PMO Analyst Logistics/Supply chain
I am working with a large retail client in London who are looking for PMO analysts in the supply chain/
logistics space at the moment.
They are looking for an individual who is comfortable with coordinating and delivering the management for a warehouse programme, whilst also supporting senior management in the team.
- Identify trends and improvement opportunities, highlighting proposed action plans to the Programme Lead.
- Track status of project deliverables, milestones, risks and issues
- Provide an independent view of project and programme efficiency and progress
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with other team functions.
- Support project managers in developing and executing project management plans,
- Work alongside with senior stakeholders to manage expectations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Financial planning and budget constraints
- Experience in using agile or waterfall project delivering methodologies is an advantage
- Previous experience in a Retail/FMCG environment