Part-time Senior Helpdesk Analyst
Senior Helpdesk Analyst
Part time (20.5 hours) - Temporary (6 months)
What it’s about
Our Senior Helpdesk Analysts play a pivotal role in helping Cambridge English Language Assessment provide a world-class level of customer service. By directly providing expert-level support to our most high-profile customers and by helping to maintain our suite of training, support and reference materials, Senior Helpdesk Analysts ensure that our customers receive the right answer first time.
What you’ll be doing
For this position, we’re looking for someone to focus on the documentation and training aspects of the Senior Helpdesk Analyst role. If appointed, you’ll be:
• Keeping information on the support website up-to-date and relevant, so that customers can access the information they need at all times.
• Overseeing the information and documentation stored in the internal staff knowledgebase, to make sure Helpdesk Analysts have access to everything they need to support customers.
• Helping to deliver training to staff members based in Cambridge and overseas.
• Providing outstanding support to our largest and most high-profile customers.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone to work for 20.5 hours per week. Exact working hours are negotiable, within our regular UK working hours of Monday to Friday 8.30 – 17.00.
Our ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated self-starter, with:
• Previous experience working in customer-service, ideally within a Helpdesk environment.
• Experience of creating procedural/training documentation
• A customer-focussed mentality and previous training/coaching experience.
• An excellent level of written and spoken English.
• Strong IT skills. Experience supporting customers in the use of software and websites would be of benefit.
• The ability to think proactively, identifying opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency.
Previous experience of working in the education sector would be an advantage, although not essential.
Who we are
Cambridge English Language Assessment is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 1,200 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Subsidised canteens
• Corporate discounts on BUPACare, Gym memberships and car rental
• Support for professional qualifications
The closing date for receipt of applications is 20/02/2017 and interviews will be held on 9/03/2017.
To find out more about this role please view the job description or to apply, please upload your covering letter and CV.
As part of your recruitment process you will be required to undergo a background screening. This will be carried out by our selected supplier, Credence Background Screening Limited.
Cambridge Assessment is an equal opportunities employer