PMO Manager - Logistics & Supply Chain (Retail)
PMO Manager - Hemel Hempstead - Permanent
A large multinational retailer is looking for a PMO Manager to join the Supply chain and Logistics sector of the business.
The role is a permanent role in which they are looking for a PMO manager to create and implement a logistics plan whilst managing activities across the function, the role will also have a number of direct reports.
- Implement and manage a Logistics plan ensuring all variables are understood and implemented.
- Work with the wider team to ensure consistency of approach.
- Manage and prioritise new projects.
- Monitor project performance and its effect on the project delivery.
- Manager a team of PMO analysts
- Report project status to senior management
- Previous experience as a PMO/Project Manager.
- Prince 2 qualification preferred.
- Previous Retail/logistics experience.
- Understanding of Six Sigma Methodology.