Heating Engineer - Service and Repair
Heating Engineer - Spider. The Region's Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company are currently supporting one of the UK's leading specialists in heating repairs, maintenance and installations in their search for Heating Engineers covering the Cambridge and Cambridgeshire area. You will be responsible to complete all allocated tasks, consistently producing high quality work and a professional attitude.
Main responsibilities of the Heating Engineers are to:
- Carrying out annual servicing and heating maintenance works on a wide variety of domestic local authority properties across the region
- Ensure high levels of customer care in dealing with clients and tenants to meet required quality standards.
- Communicate updates and progress of work, completing the required paperwork electronically or manually.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements and legislation, including Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work and COSHH Records, are adhered to during the course of work.
The successful Heating Engineers will have a friendly and professional attitude to encourage good relationships with both Tenants and Clients. Also you will work well as part of a team to cover all out of hours call outs on a rota basis. You would also need to make sure that you comply with stock ordering and auditing procedures so relevant parts are available to fulfil job requirements.
Gas ACS qualifications are essential for this role. Oil or Renewable qualifications would be an advantage.
This position is offering a salary of GBP36K plus additional call out payments on a shift basis, as well as a great bonus opportunity. If you are an experienced Heating Engineer within this area we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: Heating engineer, gas engineer, service engineer, maintenance engineer, domestic heating, gas safe engineer
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.