Research Analyst / Consultant
Function: Consulting, permanent or part time
We are looking for a consultant with prior experience who is looking to get back into management / strategy consulting.
About us: Our boutique consultancy firm works with senior teams (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and HRDs), helping them activate their organisation’s full potential for success through purpose based strategies, friction-free management models and organisational empowerment. Please see menkus.com
What we offer: We are offering a flexible role with hands on consulting experience and client contact. Our work culture focuses on innovation and the freedom to be creative, as we push beyond the boundary of our field. Other benefits include unlimited coffee, tea and chocolate!
Opportunity for working from home? Yes
Activities and responsibilities:
- Preparing material for client workshops (PowerPoint)
- Assisting with client workshops (on average once a fortnight)
- Creating new content from academic research (online)
- Developing existing survey analysis tools (Excel based)
- Business to business marketing, mostly online
- Organising networking events (4-8 times a year)
- Managing client relations, often with multiple projects and following up leads
- General office support, including book-keeping
Here's what is needed from the candidate:
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Self - starter and willingness to get stuck in
- Past experience with business clients
- Perceptiveness about people and groups
- Time-management to juggle multiple projects and events
- Ability to understand and explain abstract concepts concisely to clients
- Numerical/logic problem solving and data analysis (especially with Excel)
- And a sense of humour (clients can be difficult at times)
Past experience with surveys or psychological / sociological research is a plus.
Please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the form below. We will interview on a rolling basis and close the process when the right candidate is found.
Office location: Pall Mall, London
Compensation details: £1750 per month, pro rata if part time
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits