Cover Tutor Opportunities
Excellent benefits package including technology scheme, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, 24-7 confidential employee support service and 1000's of retail discounts.
Cover Tutors - Sessional hours
- Our mission is to improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
- Delivering organisational excellence as a market leader in our field.
- In joining our team, you'll become part of the unique LTE group, shaping the development of education delivery.
- We are the top performing provider of education, training and employability services to prisons and offenders in the country.
When you join Novus we are a not for profit social enterprise and market leader in offender education, training and employability services across the UK. Our mission is to improve lives and economic success through learning and skills.
We have a many great opportunities throughout our London region, to join our education team a Cover Tutor delivering English, Maths, IT, Customer Service or Business Start-Up to NVQ level 1 and 2. We have a variety of flexible teaching hours to suit those who would like part time and flexible shift patterns. The purpose of this role is to teach and engage with our learners, in order to give them the skills they need to have a better and brighter future. To do this successfully you'll need to:
- Passionate and experienced at delivering high quality teaching in a subject specialism
- Hold a teaching qualification at Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) with a commitment to gain the relevant outstanding Level 4 (Level 5 - new standards) within a specified time scale.
Hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Literacy and Numeracy or be willing to commit to gaining the relevant qualification(s) within 1 year.
Novus is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes. Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.
*When applying for this role, please reference 'AoC Jobs' as your application source when asked.