Content Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager, Content / Demand Generation. Amazing growth opportunity within one of the hottest companies to work for right now! London
As an experienced Content Marketing Manager you will be used to working to a very high standard, your content marketing campaigns will go out to some of the most highly regarded brands in the world.
As a strong Content Marketing Manager your Demand Generation / Content Marketing experience will need to include the capability to do the following day to day
- You will need to develop a deep understanding of the companies space and buyers. Building and executing a solid content marketing / demand generation strategy that will position them as the key player in the market and effectively balance business versus user goals.
- Create world's most amazing content within the platform. Identifying key campaign themes and building various types of content (blog posts, infographics, eBooks, webinars etc.).
- Running integrated content marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and new leads.
- You will develop and own brand voice and tone. Making sure content meets the companies high editorial standards, reflects their voice & brand guidelines whilst also providing benefits to the target audience and customers.
- Implement KPIs for measuring success and ROI. Your role will include implementing new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Your key relationships will be with the sales, support and product teams to tap into opportunities for content creation that will ultimately lead to qualified leads. We are looking for someone able to identify trends early on and build industry-leading content.
- A key part of your role will be to trial and implement new things in order to attract new audiences, you must not be afraid to try!
As a Demand Generation / Content Marketing Manager ideal key skills will include
- Amazing writing skills. You will be a talented writer who can write about anything and make it interesting, viral and informing to audiences.
- You will be building the content marketing strategy to enable the next phase of growth so a strategic mind is a must have
- Creativity. You must be someone who gets creative and takes things to a new level
- Data focused with a strong ROI focus
- You will have managed a content marketing budget and are comfortable proving ROI through tracking, analytics and marketing automation tools.
- This is a growing, all hands on board environment - you must be someone who gets stuck in to whatever needs to be done.
- You and your team will produce content, build new integrated campaigns and scale existing programs.
- Great communication skills - you have an amazing mix of personalities and cultures in the team you must be someone who adapts and brings people together
This Demand Generation Marketing position will suit someone who is used to a fast paced environment, not afraid to be different. This position is high profile and has a key impact on the business. Our client changes archaic businesses by bringing them into the digital age with a bang!
They are passionate, fun and an amazing environment that believes progression is a must!
This role will not suit someone who does the same thing every day and hides in a corner, you must be someone who thrives in a creative team that asks you to think differently.
In return great, package, great team, great role but more than that the ability to have creative freedom - a mistake is one step closer to the perfect formula!
Send your CV / profile now and any work examples to discuss this Demand Generation Marketing position further